This is the first update from the potting shed for 2017. My tomatoes are out in their final growing spots, a little earlier than I would have liked, but they were getting leggy and needed to go out, but they are just putting out their first flowering spikes so it’s about the right time from that point of view. Also a quick peek at some of the other seeds that I’ve got germinating.
I’ve been meaning to get this project done for a while now. The “new” bin is much bigger than old ones, and will be a good addition to the plot.
It’s been a few weeks since I managed to do an allotment video, and now there might just be two in one week. The plot is picking up as the warmer weather arrives, so I’ve been sowing a few seeds and thinking about my plans for the year ahead.