Both @richardmackney and @ukcameraman have recently posted about the contents of the bag they carry on a daily basis, so I thought I would join in with a post of my own. This is the bag that goes with me most places, but mainly to and from work and most of the kit is in there most days, although a book/kindle are interchangeable and sometimes I don’t carry my netbook.
So here’s what’s in my Wenger backpack.
- Pencil case, contains mainly markers and other presentation pens
- Moo business cards and stickers and work business cards
- Notebook and post-its
- Rail season ticket
- Access pass and keys
- 3 mi-fi
- Emergency dog biscuits
- Paracetamols and ibuprofen
- £1 coins in film cannister (for car parking machines and emergency coffees)
- Novatech 10″ netbook and charger
- i-Phone charger
- i-Phone 3GS
- Encrypted memory sticks & extension cables
- Power Monkey Explorer and power tips
Other things are added or swapped from time to time. Looking at what others are carrying I think that my bag is probably heavier than most.