It’s been a long time since I’ve done one of these posts. There’s a previous one here, and there are others out there in various places on the interwebs, but I thought I’d snap a quick pic of what was in my bag yesterday following a visit to a client. As I was driving there and back there’s a noticeable lack of a book or my kindle, when my method of transport is by train one or both of these find their way into my bag.
Also not pictured is my reusable mug and water bottle as they’re in the dishwasher.
1. Messenger style briefcase (A Christmas present from my parents about 10 years ago. It’s still going, and has aged quite well. Still use it because of the sentimental attachment).
2. Current Laptop – Lenovo G50 64-bit running Windows 10. This is starting to show it’s age and I’m thinking about replacing it in the next couple of months, possibly going to a Mac.
3. Logitech Anywhere MX wireless mouse
4. Laptop power supply
5. Pens / pencils. I use a fountain pen a lot. I was carrying a Parker Sonnet when this was taken.
6. Old 35 mm film canister containing £1 coins (for car parks / emergency coffees etc)
8. Hag stone
12. Business cards
13. Hand cream
15. USB Thumb Drive
17. Anker power cell for recharging phone or iPad (if I’m carrying the latter)
18. A4 notepad
19. Client specific notes / papers
20.Field Notes notebook for ideas, thoughts etc
21. Mobile phone – currently iPhone 8.
One thought on “What’s In My Bag November 2019”
Pingback: On The Road Again TWTW # 42 – Electronic Scrapbook
Comments are closed.